Fireboulders are one-of-a-kind outdoor fire features fabricated from natural stone with an integrated LP or natural gas fire burner.
- These kits are turn-key units including a fire burner, whistle-free flex line, key-valve, security key and lava rock
- Available with electronic igniter, thermoflame sensors, emergency shut-offs, timers and remote control
- Can be integrated with home automation
- Burner components are CSA & UL Listed
- Available in four general sizes
How to choose a Fireboulder...
- Start by viewing images from our online gallery on this page
- Choose a stone type, color and size to suit your project (linear channel or drilled hole)
- Email us your Fireboulder needs, we’ll find inventory to meet your requirements and email you pricing/specs for review and purchase.
Note: Use a licensed plumbing contractor for all gas line fittings and connections. Check with local zoning requirements for proper installation and permitting.
Style & Sizes
Nat. Gas / Liquid Propane
|Small Linear||6 x 30" linear channel||24" T-burner||NG 45K or LP 38K||-||-|
|Large Linear||6 x 42" linear channel||36" T-burner||NG 65K or LP 55+K||-||-|
|Large||16" carved hole||12" Burning Spur or Firestar||NG 42K or LP 33K||800 - 1,700 lbs||20 lbs|
|XL||22" carved hole||16" Burning Spur or
|NG 60K or LP 55K||1,200 - 2000+ lbs||40 lbs|
|Jumbo||30" carved hole||22" Burning Spur or
|NG 100K or LP 99K||1,700 - 2,000+ lbs||60 lbs|
Stone Type & Colors
Made from real natural stone boulders.
Tennessee Fieldstone Colors
Tennessee Ledgestone Colors
Indiana Ledgestone Colors
Indiana Dolomitic Limestone Colors
Indiana Fieldstone Colors
Each Fireboulder is made of natural stone and is one-of-a-kind! Here are some examples of previous Fireboulders we've sold!
Some of our literature is available to "Browse". This option is useful for quick viewing when using your mobile device or when using a computer without Adobe Reader or a similar PDF viewer.