Trinity provides contractors and engineers with an economical solution to their need for efficient retaining wall block. Excelling in tactical design and efficient installation, Trinity has proven to be the preferred choice amongst others in the market. Trinity is designed to create a MSE (Mechanically Stabilized Earth) structure using conventional geogrid. A popular feature of this system is the lack of required pins and clips, which brings ease to the block’s installation. Also, the ability to easily knock off the side pieces allows for tight radii and batter/running bond adjustments.
- 8" H x 18" W x 12" D (1.0 sq. ft.), 75 lbs. ea.
- 5.4° (3/4") setback/course
- Mechanical (positive) geogrid connector available
- Rear hand-holds assist handling, straight-thru cores fill easily
- Pinless system, flat base for quick leveling
- Straight-Split or Stonescore in Gray, Buff and Harvest Blend, 40/pallet
- Matching Universal 4" caps, 48/pallet
|Size H x W x D(in)||Sq. ft. / Unit||Unit Weight (lbs.)||Units / Pallet||Sq. Ft. / Pallet||Weight / Pallet||Set Back|
|Straight-Split||8 x 18 x 12"||1.0||75 lbs||40||40||3000 lbs||3/4"|
|Stonescore||8 x 18 x 12"||1.0||75 lbs||40||40||3000 lbs||3/4"|
Note: Our products are made from solid color concrete for lasting appearance and durability. Photographs contained herein are for representation only. Refer to actual product samples when making color selection. Product dimensions given are nominal.
Some of our literature is available to "Browse". This option is useful for quick viewing when using your mobile device or when using a computer without Adobe Reader or a similar PDF viewer.